We shall be giving away 5 Free Consat Decoders with One month Classic Subscription via a competition to new followers and fans of Consat on Twitter from the 19th to 23rd of July 2016.
The competition is open to the residents of the following states; Lagos, Abia, Abuja, Benue, Delta, Kano, Kwara, Imo, Nasarawa, Niger, Ogun, Ondo, Oyo, Rivers, Kogi and Yobe.
Also see below our terms and conditions of the competition;
1. The Promoter is Continental Satellite Limited (“The Promoter”).
2. The competition is open to all Nigerian Residents above the age of eighteen (18), who are in possession of a valid identification document, except directors, members, partners, employees, agents or consultants of or any other person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by the promoter or marketing service providers in respect of the promotional competition, or the spouses, life partners, business partners or immediate family members.
3. The questions forwinning one(1)Consat decoder with one (1) month Classic subscription will be posted daily from Tuesday19th - Saturday 23rd of July 2016.
4. To enter, simply follow the easy instructions posted on the promoters Twitter account.
5. Participants must be following Consat on all social media platforms, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram to qualify.
6. The winner will be selected based on instructions given daily on the promoter’s Twitter account.
7. The winners will be notified by Twitter. If, however, they cannot be reachedduring business hours within a period of 24 hours for any reason whatsoever, the prize will be forfeited and another winner will be selected in accordance with the competition rules.
8. The prize is not exchangeable for cash and not transferable and all winners will have to claim their prize for use by Friday 5th August and have the decoder installed for use by Friday 19th of August. Inability to comply herewith will disqualify the winner.
9. The Promoter reserves the right to request that images taken of the winner or staff be used for publicity purposes in any manner they deem fit, without any further remuneration being made payable to the winner, which request the winner may decline.
10. The Promoter shall have the right to terminate the competition immediately and without notice for any reason beyond its control requiring this. In the event of such termination, all participants agree to waive any rights that they may have in terms of this promotion and acknowledge that they will have no recourse against the Promoter, its agents and staff.
11. The announced winners will be able to collect their prize from the following Consat dealer locations nationwide - Please refer to Appendix 1.
12. Participation in the competition constitutes acceptance of the competition rules and entrants agree to abide by the rules.
13. The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.